Kindergarten

We've made it through the first "week" of kindergarten! My sweet girl is loving her time there. I, as the Momma, am adjusting to the new change better than anticipated. I continue to over-analyze most things but I'm learning, more than ever this year, to trust in God all the time. I am so pleased with her school and teacher. She came home today and I asked her how it went. She said, "Kindergarten is amazing!" 







We have embarked on a new phase in life and I pray that I will be more in-tune to God's leading in my life and how to raise my children well - to love and glorify Christ.

2014 I have been trying to reflect on Colossians 3 specifically verses 12-17. This section is my prayer for our family as we become more involved in the surrounding community and grow closer to other believers in Christ.

Colossians 3: 15-17  " And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."

I am so thankful to God for all He is showing me in my life and I will strive to make Him known where ever I am.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie; all of you!! xox