well, it's time

yes friends, it's baby time. my doctor appointment was okay, but my blood pressure was high and i had other indications of a preeclampsia type condition. therefore i need to be induced before i become more sick and risk my health and the baby's. the date is june 10th! that is when we check into the hospital and, Lord willing, baby g will be born sometime tomorrow! please pray for a healthy labor, delivery, and most of all - momma and baby! we will try to let you know when you can come and visit. if you are wondering you could call pastor terry or my sister. thanks in advance for all your prayers. 

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't wait to hear the good news! I will be praying tomorrow...

melissa o said...

Go have that baby lady! I will be praying!!!! Love you.

Whitney said...

Welcome Jane! You are a cutie!

Ashley said...

Welcome into the world Jane, we are so excited to see tons and tons of pictures of you!!!