dear Lord...

i was reading my Bible today and told Jane to go play while I read. She wandered down the hall, singing some songs, and sat down. the next thing i hear is this sweet little prayer:

dear Lord, thank you for my day and for mommy to go to the dentist and for dad to go to work. thank you for me and ben dear Lord.... Jesus, amen.

it was so precious i had to stop my journaling and write this post before i forgot what she had said. i love that my little girl is learning to thank Jesus for her life and to talk with Him at any time.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

...finally checking blogs... and this is the best post to read! Even though I heard this story in person, hearing it again is a wonderful reminder of how sweet Jane is and that her journey with God has already started. Cute, cute.

Jan said...

she is amazing and so are you; dad said to me last night that you are the best mother to your children xxooo

Kayleen said...

Such a cute story!

And - just so you know - you were right about which baby was which in your comment on my blog!

It was great seeing you last weekend - we really should get our kids together sometime!