orange dream machine

i am a proud owner of a beautiful new bike cruiser! the picture wouldn't upload, probably because of copyright, but here is the link: amy's new bike. anyway, i took it for a spin and it is so fun, i feel like i'm in a movie. i want to get a basket for it eventually, but i may have to wait a while. that is my new toy, i hope you can come on a ride with me sometime, also if you buy a cruiser you are automatically part of my awesome cruiser gang, soon to include sadie and possibly sarah h.

have a great day, remember college kids, school is almost over!

6 comments:

jen said...

I think the three of you should get some cool retro "jackie-O" sunglasses to wear while you ride.

Ashley said...

that bike is beautiful!

Claire said...

Hey, pretty sweet! I'm confused at why you've chosen to name it Claire, but I suppose it isn't too much of an insult since it is quite a cool bike! Looks like fun!

AMY said...

it was already named claire, it says it right on the bike. (hard to see in the picture)

Jan said...

Sarah's cell phone image of you on the bike is priceless!

Claire said...

took me a while, but i finally realized that too! hah! Well... i'm honored even if not your choice- looks pretty super sweet! Can't wait to see 'er in action!